Saturday, April 21, 2012

3D Shoot

I had a lot of fun making our 3d film!  We were given horror, disaster, and mockumetary.  I was thrilled to have mockumentary. As a avid office guru I always wanted to try and piece together a witty mockumentary.  Disaster and horror were combined in our 3d shoot to make a monster film! 

I was really excited about our idea, which was to have two people freezing in the arctic on the verge of killing eachother, when BAM a snow monster (aka the abominable snowman) appears and destroys everything.  Our set was supposed to resemble an igloo, I guess our audience will be the judge as to if that is what they see.  I had a fun time making the set,  we had decked it out with some wording and different hues of blues.  Apparently some angry people went into the blackbox and destroyed it, but that just gave us all the more reason to improve our previous set. 

We didnt have much planned out as far as acting goes, which made it more fun because we just made up dialogue and actions as they came to us.  I'm pretty excited to edit this one and get hands on experience with putting together a 3D film. Also because I think the end product will be humorous to at least our group!

No comments:

Post a Comment