Monday, February 13, 2012

Cameraless Filmmaking!

I had never really thought of the idea of cameraless filmmaking before hearing about 6x1.  I knew of it and that it was possible, but I could not really grasp how it was done.   Though we are fresh into the semester I feel like I have a more general knowledge about how it can be done.  I can't wait to see our finished projects!  Last week I worked on the rayograms while my partner painted on film.  I was surprised by how cool some of the film strips looked.  I especially liked the way makeup looked on the film strip.  It gave a cool blue tone to the film.  This week I will be experimenting with scratching and painting on the strips. Can't Wait!! I am also very excited to see how the matchbox camera project will turn out. These creative techniques have opened my mind up to a whole new world of film.

No comments:

Post a Comment